Fastest rider Eric Granado (Avintia Esponsorama Racing) topped the FIM Enel MotoE™ World Cup timesheets again on Day 2 at the Circuito de Jerez-Angel Nieto thanks to a 1:47.546. Granado and Ferrari were the only two riders to dip below the 1:47 barrier on Day 2, with Granado finding around eight tenths on Wednesday as the grid continue to get to grips with the new Energica Ego Corsas. The MotoE™ riders will be back on track on Thursday for the third and final day of testing in Jerez.
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!