This is the 30th anniversary of Chip Ganassi Racing. Michael Andretti delivered Chip Ganassi Racing is first victory in 1994 at the season-opening race at Surfers Paradise, Australia. Ganassi believes Andretti brought a winning attitude to his team, the missing ingredient. Andretti’s win launched Ganassi’s team into greater success. Jimmy Vasser won Ganassi’s first CART championship in 1996. Both Zanardi and Montoya left Ganassi’s team for Formula One. When Dario Franchitti joined Chip Ganassi Racing in 2009, it began one of the most glorious five-year runs by a driver in history.
active 10 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!