Red Bull driver Max Verstappen clocked the quickest time in Free Practice 2 for the Belgian Grand Prix. Bottas topped FP1 with a time of 1:44.493, which was just 0.069 of a second faster than Hamilton. Others got going as well, including Ocon, Ricciardo, Bottas and Gasly. At the 30 minute mark the top 10 were: Verstappen, Hamilton, Bottas, Stroll, Perez, Albon, Ocon, Ricciardo, Sainz and Kvyat. And Albon took second and Perez third, so Bottas was knocked down to fourth. With just over 30 minutes remaining, and after most drivers had done a qualifying lap, the order was: Verstappen, Ricciardo, Hamilton, Albon, Perez, Bottas, Norris, Ocon, Sainz and Gasly. At the end of FP2 the order remained: Verstappen, Ricciardo, Hamilton, Albon, Perez, Bottas, Norris, Ocon, Sainz and Gasly.
active 4 days, 20 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!