Formula 1 has launched an esports grand prix series featuring current drivers to ensure fans can continue to follow the season virtually. The virtual races will run in place of every postponed grand prix, starting with a Bahrain Grand Prix this Sunday. As well as featuring a number of the current F1 drivers, the first race – which takes places at 20:00 GMT – will also include a number of stars from the world of entertainment. Last Sunday, F1 drivers Max Verstappen and Lando Norris took part in two separate virtual F1 races following the cancellation of the Australian Grand Prix.
active 4 days, 20 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!