The Williams family will leave the team founded by Sir Frank Williams more than 40 years ago after this weekend’s Italian Grand Prix. Sir Frank founded Williams in 1977 and turned it into one of the sport’s most successful teams. Williams and his daughter Claire, the deputy team principal, are stepping down. Financial losses last year led to the Williams family seeking new investment, and that in turn has led to them leaving the team to make way for new management. “We are greatly appreciative of Dorilton’s encouragement to continue, but in them we know the team will be in good hands and the Williams name will live on.
active 3 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 2 days, 19 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!