Binotto said: “It has been a very hard season, even harder than we expected.”. “The engine is running well on the dyno [test bed],” Binotto said. Binotto said he felt “fully supported” by chairman John Elkann and vice-president Piero Ferrari, but added: “I know my time [as team principal] is not infinite. But Binotto said there would be no favouritism towards Leclerc at the start of next season. Asked what he expected of Sainz, Binotto said: “I expect him to contribute to the constructors’ championship. “I am expecting him to be a great team-mate and I am expecting he is a hard worker. He is a leader and I expect him to help develop the team in the future.”.
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!