We’re back on the road to kick off another triple-header, and there’s few better places to do it than Spa!. There’s few finer sights than a pink Formula 1 car at high-speed, and you’ll see plenty of that at Spa!. That’s because the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is the longest lap on the Formula 1 calendar and features plenty of high-speed corners such as Pouhon and Eau Rouge. A lap around here is unsurprisingly one of the highest average speeds of the season at nearly 250km/h. That takes on extra meaning at Spa, where a wet to dry circuit tests your strategic mettle. Spa is one of the easiest circuits on the calendar for overtaking – which is also an important factor in race strategy.
active 11 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 6 days, 10 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!