Scott Dixon continued his drive into INDYCAR history, powering away from the field on a late restart to win the Genesys 300 on Saturday night at Texas Motor Speedway and adding to his growing list of superlatives. Dixon, who started second, averaged 175.201 mph and led 157 laps for the victory. “It was such a team effort,” Scott Dixon said. Both Dixon and Rosenqvist got past Rossi on Lap 169. Rosenqvist was flying, having turned the fastest lap of the race – 215.025 mph – on Lap 189. Dixon never was threatened on the ensuing, and final, restart on Lap 197.
active 3 days, 18 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!