While the regular Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires season is delayed due to the COVID-19 crisis, Phillippe Denes will attempt to clinch the inaugural Ricmotech Road to Indy Presented by Cooper Tires iRacing eSeries title this Saturday, April 25. Denes, 21, from Carmel, Calif., who represents his Indy Pro 2000 Presented by Cooper Tires team RP Motorsport USA, currently holds a healthy 19-point advantage over Pabst Racing’s Eduardo Barrichello, 119-100. Almost a decade ago, Dempsey twice finished among the top three in the Indy Pro 2000 championship.
active 21 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!