Entering its 37th season of competition, Dale Coyne Racing has a long and storied history in Indy car racing. Starting in 1984 as an owner/driver, Dale Coyne ran seven seasons in CART, including two attempts for the Indianapolis 500 in 1988 and 1989. In 2008, the team’s first year in the IndyCar Series, drivers Junqueira and Mario Moraes recorded five combined top-10 finishes and both drivers led several laps during the famed Indianapolis 500. For the 2020 season, the team continues to partner with Dale Coyne Racing with Vasser-Sullivan as they field an entry for Santino Ferrucci.
active 2 days, 11 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!