SUGAR HILL, Ga. – RSS Racing has announced that CMR Construction & Roofing will continue to serve as the full-time primary sponsor of the No. 39 Chevrolet driven by Ryan Sieg in the NASCAR Xfinity Series through the 2021 season. The relationship with Sieg and CMR began in 2019 at Texas Motor Speedway. “This is a huge deal for our race team to have a full-time sponsor for back to back season,” said Sieg. “This shows the commitment that CMR has to RSS Racing and NASCAR to sign this deal now. “We are excited to sponsor Ryan Sieg again for 2021 NASCAR Xfinity Series season.
active 3 days, 17 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!