The race got a new home in 1992 when it was moved to Detroit’s Belle Isle. “When we announced in 2006 that we were going to bring back the Detroit Grand Prix, I had no idea about putting a race on or about Belle Isle,” Bud Denker said. Tony Kanaan won the Labor Day weekend return at Belle Isle in 2007. Graham Rahal made history by sweeping both races in the same weekend in 2017. Bobby Rahal has played a part in every Chevrolet Detroit Grand Prix since 1989, and he understands the importance of the event and the history.
active 45 minutes ago
active 1 day, 6 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!