The FIA World Rallycross Championship has confirmed Champion Lubricants as its Official Lubricant Partner for the next two years – the forthcoming 2020 season and again in 2021. The 2020 World RX season will consist of 10 two-day events driven on closed circuits with mixed surfaces (asphalt and gravel). Champion Lubricants: “With this is mind, we make it our business to partner with those who share our strong ethos and brand values.” “The FIA World Rallycross Championship is delighted to partner with a brand of the calibre of Champion Lubricants,” David Gillett, Commercial Director for World RX, said.
active 3 days ago
active 1 week, 3 days ago
active 2 weeks, 4 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!