MOORESVILLE, N.C. – Officials from Chad Bryant Racing announced Friday that sports car competitor Kris Wright will drive for the team in ARCA Menards Series competition Saturday at World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway. Wright will make his second ARCA Menards Series start of the season after competing in the VizCom 200 at Michigan Int’l Speedway earlier this month for GMS Racing. “I’m thankful for the opportunity to drive for Chad Bryant Racing this weekend at Gateway,” said Wright. “Chad (Bryant) and Paul (Andrews) are giving me an opportunity to continue to build a stock car resume with their organization.
active 23 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 2 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!