After a productive offseason, the Carlin NTT INDYCAR SERIES team will join the rest of paddock at the Florida-based operation’s home race in St. Petersburg, Fla., this weekend with two full-time entries on the Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg grid. Previously confirmed driver Max Chilton will start his fifth season in the NTT INDYCAR SERIES in the No. 59 Gallagher Carlin Chevrolet and will be joined by rookie Felipe Nasr, who will make his NTT INDYCAR SERIES debut on the streets of St Petersburg this weekend in the No. 31 Carlin Chevrolet.
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!