Norway’s Thomas Bryntesson has confirmed that he will contest the FIA European Rallycross Championship in 2020 with a Volkswagen Polo Supercar run by his own team TBRX. Thomas Bryntesson: “We learned a lot about running our own team in Supercar last year.” It is a hard championship with a lot of experienced teams, so it is a challenge to run a private team like we do,” he said. Thomas Bryntesson: “So we will start this season with much more confidence.” Bryntesson says that there are some chassis upgrades on the VW Polo, some work on the dampers and a new engine from Trollspeed.
active 3 days, 16 hours ago
active 1 week ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month, 1 week ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!