When Indira Flack started photographing British racing drivers, she wasn’t sure who – if anyone – would get to see the pictures. “Whoever I am photographing, my aim is to not make it into a big trauma,” says Indira Flack. It was exactly what I wanted,” says Flack. In 2015, Nicolas Hamilton became the first disabled driver to compete in the British Touring Car Championship – he returns this year for a full season. “This is a small proportion of the drivers I would like to photograph,” says Indira Flack. Great British Racing Drivers can be seen at The Silverstone Experience.
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 2 weeks, 3 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!