BOONE, Iowa — Brian Blessington is hoping to give himself a very special birthday present later this week. Blessington, who turns 57 on Sept. 10, is attempting to qualify for his 15th IMCA Speedway Motors Super Nationals fueled by Casey’s main event at Boone Speedway. “It still today means a lot to me,” Blessington said as he recalled his 2001 Super Nationals victory. “We did win a lot of races and stuff, but you can be really good and not even make it in the show at Super Nationals. Things nearly didn’t go Blessington’s way in 2001 as he nearly cost himself a shot at making the feature. Blessington had previously finished second in the stock car main event at the Super Nationals prior to his victory in 2001. Does Blessington have a shot at becoming a two-time Super Nationals champion?. “Our goal when we get to the Super Nationals is the same every year.
active 14 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 1 day, 19 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!