14 in his final two appearances of the NTT IndyCar Series season this weekend at World Wide Technology Raceway at Gateway. Big Machine Vodka, a longtime sponsor of the 2013 Indianapolis 500 champion, will be the primary sponsor on the No. “Scott Borchetta and his brother Mark have been with me since 2014 and they’ve always been solid, so to me, it’s an honor that we could make this deal work and have my last races of the year with their livery,” Kanaan said. “The name Tony Kanaan is synonymous with winning and that aligns with the essence, pride and result that we carry through all things Big Machine,” said Scott Borchetta, president and CEO of Big Machine Label Group. And they said they will still be around as long as I race.
active 4 days, 16 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 2 weeks, 6 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!