Luca di Montezemolo is suddenly not offering any advice to the Ferrari team that he led so successfully in the past. “The problem is that there is no solution,” said well-known Ferrari insider Leo Turrini. And it seems obvious at the moment that Ferrari do not have the right people in all the right places.”. Another question is whether Vettel, who is departing at the end of the year, will tolerate continuing to drive a slow and potentially dangerous car for the rest of the season. “I’m trying to do my job until the end of the year,” the German is quoted by Kolner Express. “The car is really bad now,” said the former F1 driver.
active 10 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!