The IMCA modified speedster topped Friday’s headlining IMCA modified feature at Marshalltown Speedway with a dominant charge from seventh to first. It extended a career-best season for Berry, who boasts more than 15 wins this season, ahead of the Speedway Motors Super Nationals. Tim Ward crossed second, 1.465 seconds back, followed by Riley Simmons, Cody Laney and Chris Elliott. Tom Berry Jr., Tim Ward, Riley Simmons, Cody Laney, Chris Elliott, Casey Skyberg, Jay Noteboom, Shane DeVolder, Rodney Morgan, Jared Van Deest, Randy Brown, Mike Goodson, Thor Anderson, Rod Clement, Regan Tafoya, Carl Berendsen, Jeff Bodendorfer, John Webb, Chris Luttmer, Eric Barnes, Ronn Lauritzen, Jared Spalding, Chris Abelson, Zach Fettinger.
active 27 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 1 week, 6 days ago
active 3 weeks, 3 days ago
active 4 weeks ago
- Red Bull won’t abandon Verstappen’s 2021 chances on
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!