A boycott of the Belgian GP at Spa-Francorchamps this weekend appears highly unlikely. Hamilton, however, said a Formula 1 boycott this weekend is unlikely. “It’s a shame that’s what is needed over there to get a reaction,” said the Mercedes driver. “But that’s in America and I don’t know if me doing anything here will particularly have any effect. And McLaren driver Carlos Sainz said: “I don’t know if this weekend’s race is at risk of suspension, but I don’t think it’s in anyone’s plans. But at the moment I don’t see any intention of boycotting an F1 race, which has nothing to do with that,” added the Spaniard.
active 22 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 2 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!