ELKHART LAKE, Wis. – Bill Auberlen and James Walker Jr. took their No. Dinan would settle into third overall, first in the Pro-Am division, with Tim Barber fourth overall, third in the Silver class. Sean Gibbons would control the Am division, running 12th overall with Derrick Walker second in class. Barber would slot into third overall with Travis taking over the Pro-Am lead. Matt Keegan would run seventh overall, second in Pro-Am with Walker eighth overall, third in Pro-Am. Three minutes later, Pro-Am competitor Koch would pass both Elghananyan and Ciraulo to run third overall, still second in class. 15 Bsport Racing Aston Martin Vantage GT4 would finish third overall, second in Pro-Am with Patrick Gallagher and the No.
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
active 5 days, 5 hours ago
active 1 week, 5 days ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 3 weeks, 6 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!