ELKHART LAKE, Wis. – Bill Auberlen and James Walker Jr. took their No. Dinan would settle into third overall, first in the Pro-Am division, with Tim Barber fourth overall, third in the Silver class. Sean Gibbons would control the Am division, running 12th overall with Derrick Walker second in class. Barber would slot into third overall with Travis taking over the Pro-Am lead. Matt Keegan would run seventh overall, second in Pro-Am with Walker eighth overall, third in Pro-Am. Three minutes later, Pro-Am competitor Koch would pass both Elghananyan and Ciraulo to run third overall, still second in class. 15 Bsport Racing Aston Martin Vantage GT4 would finish third overall, second in Pro-Am with Patrick Gallagher and the No.
active 23 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 1 week, 1 day ago
active 2 weeks, 2 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!