Ash Sutton produced a carbon copy of his opening race performance by doubling up in the second Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship encounter at Knockhill. I defended probably four or five times more than I did in race one. He made one slight error 3/4 of the way through the race which just gave me that margin again to bring it home. But this was my prime time to do that, this weekend, and we’ve done exactly that in races one and two.”. But P2 for BMW again is a fantastic result, more points and hopefully I can reverse the position for race three!.
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 4 days, 5 hours ago
active 1 week, 4 days ago
active 3 weeks, 1 day ago
active 3 weeks, 5 days ago
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
- Bernie Ecclestone’s family tree includes baby son Ace’s half-sister Deborah, 66, and seven grandchildren on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!