Dutchman Kevin Abbring will race in selected rounds of the FIA World Rallycross Championship with GC KOMPETITION this year. Abbing: “However, as professional drivers, we can’t wait to be back racing competitively of course – and I’m sure once the situation is under control we will put down some of the best rallycross action yet.” GCK team owner Guerlain Chicherit, who will race a Clio RS RX as a permanent entry in World RX 2020 with Rokas Baciuska in the GCK Unkorrupted team, said: “Putting Kevin into World RX rather than Euro RX was a strategic decision for the team.
active 6 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 2 weeks ago
active 3 weeks, 4 days ago
active 4 weeks, 1 day ago
- Red Bull won’t abandon Verstappen’s 2021 chances on
- F1 could return to Africa for the first time since 1993 – when Ayrton Senna reignited his bitter feud with ‘coward’ Alain Prost, Britain’s Mark Blundell finished third… and Benetton Ford’s Michael Schumacher hadn’t even won a world title! on
- Sebastian Vettel is ‘tired’ and lower on confidence, says F1 legend Mark Webber as Aston Martin driver’s woes continue on
- Japanese Grand Prix to remain at Suzuka until 2024 on
- 2021 Formula 1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix highlights on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!