The Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship arrives at its most northern point this weekend as the UK’s best motorsport series speeds into the loveable Knockhill circuit. The local crowd has always backed all BTCC drivers and teams with passion and support, but often enjoyed the sideshow of one of their own going for a title. A BTCC debut at Knockhill in 2017 was followed by a first full campaign a year later. “It was the weekend that we really needed,” he concluded. “We will inherit the points and take the trophy for race one but I’m eager to get that first win in this car across the line. There’s one thing for certain: 25 of the world’s best tin top drivers will be battling it out for honours at Knockhill this weekend.
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- Valtteri Bottas: Underwhelming or Simply Not on Hamilton’s Level? on
- Lewis Hamilton’s £30m compromise deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the seven-time world champion after signing for just one year… as team boss Toto Wolff eyes up Max Verstappen as a driver for 2022 on
- Jajovski: ‘Winning Formula E: Accelerate opener for Venturi ‘means the world’ on
- Bull RB16B goes extreme on
- Ferrari: Mattia Binotto says Italian team ‘cannot accept’ another year as poor as 2020 on
There are no users currently online
Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty
It’s Competition Time!